THIS IS JACINTA'S STORY... -->
average randomness of zero proportions...

Friday, October 14, 2005

BACK

Looks like I've MIA-ed for quite awhile. The last 2 weeks were pretty chaotic - Heaps of assignments and an early exam paper worth 80% that I had to sit for on Monday. Thank God all is over now.... all that's left is the upcoming exams in November.

I must say I'm pretty proud of myself this semester. Somehow, even though the semester has yet to end, there's this sense of satisfaction within. I feel that I've grown more....more mature that is! I've learnt from much of my past mistakes, and for sure I've definetely learnt to cope with my stress level and work better. Generally less panicky and just overall it all seems better...managed my time better..party hard yet studied hard as well. Yea...I'm happy with myself alrite! *hey, ppl who know me well will know that its a good achievement, and i'm sure my parents will be happy to know abt this...they hate it whenever I'm stressed coz they too suffer and worry!*


I guess uni has been pretty alright so far...water polo has been real fun but tiring...try tredding water for like an hour and a half with those 'egg-beater kicks' *i'm sure my fellow coursemates can relate* Ballroom dancing is great....my current favourite dance would prob be the tango for the moment...on the other hand, i really hate the jive, too much spinning and twrilling around, makes it a tad too complicating. Yes yes, as u would prob realise, I have to do all these as part of my lesson...our practical that is (we get graded k!)

Just an update to my fellow friends....Jacinta has finally got off her butt and started to take her driving lessons. So far, pretty alrite i guess, not that great driver, but i dun think i'm that bad either. With the exception of stalling the car at junction on 2 ocassions...i think i'm a pretty decent driver...hahah! Hmmmm maybe nic, weihao and heng would beg to differ...so much for that 5 mins driving lesson u guys gave me when we went on our Malaysia trip in the freaking old proton! I din even like drive a 100m to be exact! Oh wells, always a start somewhere.

Looks like the weather's slowly getting warmer...yippie! Can't wait till summer...the beach calls...shd get a nice tan b4 i head back to sg, b4 i have yet again to acclimatize back to the humid and wet weather of the monsoon season. yucks! I'm pretty excited, next weekend my faculty is having the annual Yr 2 dip. ed camp....kinda looking forward to it! Always heard lottas great stuff abt it...hopefully its as fun as what i've heard! Guess it's gonna be pretty interesting...going for a camp in Aust, a whole new experience...would be great to see how they run their camps here...




Closed her eyes at |7:57 PM|

+ + + + +




(0) comments

Hollar Back ya All: Post a Comment