THIS IS JACINTA'S STORY... -->
average randomness of zero proportions...

Sunday, December 04, 2005

A Dedication to Someone Special

Before she starts complaining to me any further about not caring for her and missing her enough, as compared to the rest of the Blitzkraft Canoeing Team, and that perhaps I've totally forgotten abt her...I promised my dear friend that I would dedicate one blog post just specially for her!

Well u see, Cynthia Lee aka 'my hanky panky partner' is one hack of a babe! I love her to bits and I really miss all those times we've spent back then. *ok this sounds damn lesbianic*

Anyway, got to know this chic coz we went to the same junior college and joined the canoeing team. Trainings were the best with her...one by one all the gals left...leaving us two lone souls behind to fend for ourselves in the much egoistical, testosterone-filled, mean, only-care-about building muscles and looking good, male populated team. My hardworking and dedicated quatermistress (coz the quatermaster was such a lazy bum)...alwyas putting up and dealing with the crap that the guys put her thru! Always remembered the way she arranged and locked up the paddles oh so neatly!

As sadistic as our training was...it became less of a torture with her ard. The encouragement we gave each other during land training sessions, our dual-team work to make sure that we get our way, instead of the guys pushing us ard. (HAHAHA...i'm making the guys sound real nasty! whoopie!) The nonsense and girly talk that we hold during trainings... the 'hanky-panky-ing' with each other...(let ur minds run wild!)..and of coz our favourite thing to do...hunk watching! Hey come on...kallang river was the common training ground for heaps of schools and oh yes...with sports like dragon boating and kayaking held there...topless cute tan guys with ripped muscles and nice sculpt bodies just fill the area...(ok, not that many maybe...but there were the decent dew) I reckon with both pairs of eyes...ever so alert...scanning the place constantly...helped us alot in distracting us from the pain and tiredness of training sessions.

Our darling boats 84 and 85...the time trials...i reckon that we were pretty much the same pace as well...u think? The jumping fishies that always seem to 'fly' into her boat and not mine! The weird things we come up with and talk abt whilst rowing...now u can't imagine wat the heck goes on in the toilet rite....we shall keep that to ourselves! Hahah...i still remember the time when Cyn and JK had to fight over the 85 boat. Dunno what was so 'special' abt that boat though...she'll come up to me with a black face and i kinda knew what she was gonna start complaining to me abt!

GREAT...then the day came...she had to leave for Canada to continue with her schooling, leaving me all alone to fend for myself now! Hmmm...ok, honestly the guys ain't that bad...they're mean but they do have their nicer sides as well. I guess training just wasn't the same from then on, felt weird and i had to get used to the fact that there were no other gals in the team for me to train with...so what does one do in this situation??? Of coz...join the guys! Hunk watching became more boring coz i couldn't gossip and discuss with Cyn...u can't possibly expect me to blabber such stuff to my guy team mates!

Anyway, with both of us currently in Uni in different parts of the world, Cyn in Canada and myself in Australia....I'm really glad that we still keep in touch online...it's pretty amazing how we still are able to crap abt nonsense and gossip online. I guess one thing that never really changed is the fact that both of us are pretty open, and we trust each other to the extent that despite the distance, we still share our problems with each other....i really treasure that trust and friendship! Can't wait till we see each other back in SG again, kinda hard considering the fact that both our holidays are in different months coz we're in different hempispheres of planet Earth!



those were the days...

Well there u go Cyn, I lub u very much. All the best in watever ya do...dun give ur full heart to nic...save some for me! (kiddin) I'll be seeing ya onine k!

* i know u take this as an excuse, but I really been kinda busy with stuff lately, dun angry k...at least i kept to my promise of writing u one...just late that's all! haha!*

LOVE
JA JA

Closed her eyes at |11:44 AM|

+ + + + +




(0) comments

Hollar Back ya All: Post a Comment