THIS IS JACINTA'S STORY... -->
average randomness of zero proportions...

Thursday, December 11, 2008

My father said

It was one of those random chats with the dad about life.

But what stuck me most was this sentence he said.


'The buying of a nice house is not important. What matters more is the building of a HOME.'


It really got me to stop in my track and ponder over the words that just came out of his mouth. Somehow, those words felt so powerful. I never mentioned it to him, but I realised that all these years my father has truly stuck by his believes and he has certainly built and nurtured an awesome home! I can never be more grateful.

Definitely something I will keep in mind when I start my own family!

Closed her eyes at |8:13 PM|

+ + + + +




(0) comments

Hollar Back ya All: Post a Comment