THIS IS JACINTA'S STORY... -->
average randomness of zero proportions...

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Will you walk a 1000 miles?

A friend of mine was giving me a lift home yesterday and the song '1000 miles' by Vanessa Carlton was playing over the radio.

Halfway thru the song, my friend asked me a question which I thought was quite hilarious.

Friend: Please la, this song is rubbish. Do you even think any girl will walk a 1000 miles just to see a guy? Singapore girls walk a bit already complain. Don't think such things ever happen.

Me: *laughs* Well, I would walk! Ok, but maybe not 1000 miles. Max 20km still possible. :P

Friend: Aiyah, you different. I'm talking about girls in general.


Anyway, we came to a conclusion that the song was pretty gay especially when a guy sings it. Think it was all because of the movie 'White Chicks' that spoilt the entire image. haaha... but it was a hilarious movie.

On the point of walking a 1000 miles. It's time once again for the annual Standard Chartered Marathon. Will be doing the half marathon this year. Point is now, not sure if I'm gonna run coz was running a fever yesterday, but it's subsided since. Will see how I feel later tonight to decide. I hate it man, always falling sick at the wrong time! Same thing happened before last year's Stand Chart as well! Sucks mega time!

Closed her eyes at |1:54 PM|

+ + + + +




(0) comments

Hollar Back ya All: Post a Comment