THIS IS JACINTA'S STORY... -->
average randomness of zero proportions...

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm still very much alive....

...Or so I would like to think!

Think I'm currently averaging one lonely post per month. What can I say? Besides, really, nothing much has been happening aside from my usual routine in life. High time for some infusion and injection of raw adrenaline, whacked out craziness and A HOLIDAY!!!!

Yes yes, I'm in a desperate need of a short getaway. I'm thinking some beach in Thailand... either Phuket/Patong or Krabi, just to laze on the beach, some snorkeling, rock climbing and of coz some cheap shopping??? Still trying to find someone who's interested to go along... if not, I'm actually contemplating going on this getaway on my own. Some alone time might actually do me some good I reckon.

Enough with the boring rants on my life....

Touch Rugby has been keeping up with its weekly games and it's mightily awesome I must add. The games have been taken up a notch and more fancy moves displayed. We've been having more new guests coming down coz they apparently heard of the group via Google! How sweet is that.... The Turducken's are on GOOGLE!!! We're going global! Hahaha...

I've meant to write up a post here on our previous Beach Touch session held way back in Dec 08. But obviously the procrastination has gotten to me, so I've taken the link I've done on the Turducken's Blog instead: Click here.

With our crazy and irregular work schedule, a few of my colleagues and I have since the beginning of the year made a resolution to hang out together at least once a month. The idea was to chill out over drinks, check out new foodie places and just spend time together out of the office. Well.... I must say it has been going well, in fact a little too well!!!! For one, we've been heading out almost every other week, but it seems like we have kinda settled into rotating around the same few places we love. So much for checking out new places... still trying though. Not to mention... the alcohol. Beer!!!! I need to cut back. Not that we drink excessively, but taking in 1-2 glasses each outing is really not helping my running and weight loss program! hahah... One more coming up this coming Friday.

Chilling @ Wala Wala

Timbre @ Old School

Yashi and Me

Timbre @ Arthouse


Ok, this portion is just something random. Chels is so gonna scream at me for posting these pictures on my blog. Haha. But, it kinda went along the line of what alcohol can do to you and just me reminiscing our good old housemate days back in Perth. Enjoy!


Easter Party @ 3/64 Broadway!!! Before the alcohol...


Bashful bunnies....
Point of note: We made the bunny ears ourselves... we had bob tails too.



Ummmm.... ok, evidence that alcohol makes one happy and in love.



On a high and sprawled on the floor...


Sometimes, even without alcohol, the violent tendencies do arise...


It makes u ditsy at times, making u do silly stunts in the middle of the road....


But despite all that... we really do lub each other.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Closed her eyes at |11:26 AM|

+ + + + +




(0) comments

Hollar Back ya All: Post a Comment