THIS IS JACINTA'S STORY... -->
average randomness of zero proportions...

Sunday, April 12, 2009

My very first......




Having been a huge fan of the All Blacks Rugby squad, I'm can finally say that I'm a proud owner of an original All Blacks Jersey! Woohooo... of coz this would not have been if not for a good friend of mine. So much for a 4 month overdue Christmas present... but this was sure worth the wait!

I've supported the Blacks probs since way back when I was in secondary school. Despite being a fan, I'm ashamed to say that I hardly own any of their fan merchandises aside from the fact that all my computer wall papers are display pics of the team (even the office ones..hee), an All Blacks rugby shaped squeeze ball, a key chain and heaps of photos of my favourite player- J. Collins and the rest of the squad. Hhaha....

I love my jersey, although it's a tad big for me. Really looking forward to the upcoming Tri-Nations now... gonna wear it and root for my team from the opposite end of the screen! YEAH!

Did I not mention already..... I LOVE MY JERSEY!!!!!!


Closed her eyes at |8:18 PM|

+ + + + +




(0) comments

Hollar Back ya All: Post a Comment