THIS IS JACINTA'S STORY... -->
average randomness of zero proportions...

Sunday, September 06, 2009

So much to update, so little time.

It's about time to revive this domant blog of mine...



3rd Sept, was invited to attend the UWA (Faculty of Science) Alumni Cocktail Party held at the Singapore Cricket Club. It's different now that everyone has graduated and moved on to start jobs and families. Was really great to see most of the Human Movement and Exercise Science gang again, especially since I left good ol' Perth in 2006. Back then we were exchanging lecture notes, now its fancy namecards. Haha...

Great networking, made new friends, met super 'alumni' students and of coz, met one of my favourite lecturers -Kerry Smith! Honestly, she's tops. A motherly figure back during my uni days and someone who has given me such wonderful opportunities which has got to where I am today. Proceeded with drinks at an Irish pub somewhere along Boat Quay, and it was only a Thursday night. :)


So much to update, so little time.

Closed her eyes at |12:10 PM|

+ + + + +




(3) comments

Hollar Back ya All:
About time u blogged!
 
Hahhaa...yea I know man. It's been crazy for me at work and just trying to catch up with my own personal stuff. How come u havent been down at touch? I se u have been busy training up eh? Planning for any competitions?
 
How come ah.. cuz I work on sats too.. that's why never got chance to come down for Touch anymore :(

Hahaha oops .. I'm just training up cuz it feels great..

Competitions? waa I'm no where there at all man... hahaa!
 
Post a Comment